World class athletes deserve world-class running spikes. The Rocket series was designed to embody HOKA ONE ONE®’s renowned performance and comfort which enables our athletes to perform at their very best.
Based on the fact that half of a track athlete’s race is spent making left turns, we created a middle-distance shoe where the spikes are placed asymmetrically on an aggressive carbon fibre propulsion plate, with a stiff forefoot for direct response. The Rocket MD is designed for races 400m to the mile.
- Ultra-lightweight SpeedFrame upper designed to provide breathability and a secure lockdown of the foot
- Snakeskin-inspired graphics for a breathable, supportive frame
- Asymmetric spike placement for optimized traction on turns
- Supportive medial wrap designed for stability when cornering
- Aggressive middle-distance spike plate, constructed using carbon fibre providing lightweight propulsion
PLEASE NOTE: These are one-off samples and were not subject to the same stringent quality control measures during the manufacturing process. As a result, our sample shoe range is not covered under the standard warranty.