World class athletes deserve world-class running spikes. The Rocket series was designed to embody HOKA ONE ONE®’s renowned performance and comfort which enable our athletes to fly around the track.
This shoe has a more flexible and forgiving spike plate, which meets the needs of the long distance runner. We also added a thicker layer of EVA and sculpted arch support to add more comfort than a traditional spike, as well as a breathable mesh upper with a supportive frame. The Rocket LD is ideal for races 1,500m and longer.
- Ultra-lightweight SpeedFrame upper designed to provide breathability and a secure lockdown of the foot
- Snakeskin-inspired graphics for a breathable, supportive frame
- Lightweight symmetrical spike placement construction for longer distance racing
- Supportive medial wrap designed for stability when cornering
- Flexible distance spike plate designed to provide the forgiving support needed for longer distances
PLEASE NOTE: These are one-off samples and were not subject to the same stringent quality control measures during the manufacturing process. As a result, our sample shoe range is not covered under the standard warranty.