The CLAYTON continues a HOKA ONE ONE tradition of revolutionizing lightweight cushioning, featuring PRO2LITE technology with a softer heel for cushioning and a firmer forefoot for propulsion.
The Oversize Active Foot Frame provides surprising support, while the early stage Meta-Rocker ensures a smooth and nimble ride. The RMAT® outsole layer eliminates the excess weight of traditional rubber and finishes off the ride with a responsive edge.
• Lightweight, No-Sew TPU Lattice Provides Forefoot Support
• Lightweight, Form-Fitting Heel Construction
• Microfiber Reinforced Midfoot Support
• Early Stage Meta-Rocker
• PRO2LITE +10 Midsole for a Unique Balance of PROpulsion and PROtection
• Forefoot Matrix Technology Provides Dynamic Cushioning and Flexibility at a Breathtakingly Lightweight.
• Oversize Active Foot Frame for Maximum Tuned Stability
• Full RMAT® Outsole for High-Rebound Cushioning and Traction