The Carbon X is a formidable competitor. Made using never-before-seen HOKA ONE ONE® technology, this high-performance shoe features a specially engineered carbon fibre plate and an aggressive Meta-Rocker, designed to provide an efficient, propulsive ride. Our PROFLY X technology, a special combination of foams, employed with our trademark geometry, delivers an inherently stable, soft and responsive experience. Completed with a lightweight upper scrutinized through the lens of speed, the Carbon X is designed to empower athletes to fly.
- Single-layer engineered mesh upper offers breathability across forefoot
- Embroidery reinforcement delivers a secure heel fit
- Gusseted tongue provides a lightweight mid-foot lockdown
- Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an up-tempo ride
- Light and resilient PROFLY X technology provides both a soft and propulsive experience
- Carefully positioned Carbon fibre plate curls under the lateral toes to deliver a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Wider forefoot platform provides support and stability along with an accommodating and comfortable fit
- Rubberized foam outsole offers a lightweight, responsive, yet durable ground contact.
Best For: ROAD
Weight (US sz 9): 204 G
Heel-toe drop: 5MM