Speed hiker used to be an oxymoron, but that perfectly describes the Toa GTX. Leveraging HOKA ONE ONE® trail running expertise and innovations, we built a “lightest in class” waterproof hiker for adventures across any terrain. Everything about the Toa GTX has been evaluated from a functional and weight-saving perspective. From the durable and breathable synthetic upper, to the rubberized foam midsole and the Vibram® Megagrip outsole lugs, all elements are technically solid and efficiently lightweight. And the cushioned running shoe feel is further enhanced by a GORE-TEX® waterproof bootie to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The sky’s the limit.
• GORE-TEX® waterproof bootie keeps your feet comfortable and dry
• Technical synthetic upper offers durability, breathability and light weight
• Rubberized midsole foam offers durable cushioning and a responsive feel
• Features a Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole
• Includes multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
M 26mm heel 22mm forefoot
M 15.1 oz. 428g