The CONSTANT is built with applied geometry of both EVA and RMAT to blend a high level of support with Oversize cushioning for runners seeking a smooth ride on the roads. A Late-Stage Meta-Rocker keeps the forefoot on the ground for a slightly longer period to provide excellent forefoot stability for runners needing additional support. Constant is a slighter wider than normal fit.
GEOMETRY: Offset: 4mm Heel: 30mm Forefoot:26mm
WEIGHT: 303g (based on Size 9 and may vary depending on size)
SIZES Men: 8 - 13 (See sizing chart)
- Lycra Comfort Frame Upper
- Asymmetric Lacing for Reduced Tongue Pressure
- TPU External Heel Counter Provides Support
- Late-stage Meta-Rocker Provides Forefoot Stability
- Oversize Active Foot Frame for Maximum Tuned Stability
- EVA Midsole Provides Signature HOKA Cushioning
- Flat Waisted Geometry Provides Inherent Stability
- RMAT High-Rebound Cushioning
- Strategic Rubber Placement Provides Durability
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL OUR SIZES LISTED ARE U.S - either U.S Mens or U.S Women's. Please ensure you select the appropriate U.S size.