Named for the Māori word for strength and support, the Kaha delivers both. With surprising speed, it makes the ups easier and the downs quicker. When hiking over long distances, this trekking shoe will deliver you to your destination in comfort and safety.
Unequalled in its weight-to-cushion ratio, the Kaha offers the full HOKA ONE ONE package - proprietary foams, patented geometrics and exceptional Vibram Megagrip traction. Soft and smooth, but inherently supportive, the Kaha features and eVent waterproof bootie that'll keep your feet comfortable and dry regardless of the conditions. The adjustable lacing system also provides a lockdown fit regardless of your foot type. The world is your oyster.
- eVent Waterproof bootie keeps your feet comfortable and dry
- Full-grain, waterproof leather for a durable and supportive upper
- EVA Top layer for plush comfort next to the foot
- Rangi bottom foam offers durable cushioning and a responsive feel
- Vibram Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
GEOMETRY M's: OFFSET 6mm HEEL: 33mm FOREFOOT: 27mm
WEIGHTS: 17.92 oz 508g