Entries close strictly at 2pm Tuesday January 12th. Please only enter to win if you are in a position to accept the prize.
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to all eligible New Zealand residents. Hoka One One retailers, employees of Allsports Distribution Ltd, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
2. The competition runs from the 11th January through till January 12th 2pm.
3. To enter, you must tag a friend beneath the competition post on the Hoka One One New Zealand Facebook page. This must be done before 2pm January 12th 2016.
4. There is a total prize pool of 2 x 90% Discounted Entry into the SOLD OUT Tarawera Ultra Marathon. Subject to availability. Allsports Distribution Ltd reserves the right to substitute the prize without warning.
5. Only the persons who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prizes (“the Winner”).
6. The Winner(s) must be over 18 years of age. If the winner of the prize is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to their parent or guardian.
7. The Winner(s) will be chosen by random draw at the conclusion of the promotion period.
8. The Winner(s) will be announced on the Hoka One One New Zealand Facebook & Twitter pages. Within an hour, the winner(s) must then message the page acknowledging their win and entry details will then be provided. The online event entry will then need to be completed by 8am Wednesday 13th January. Where a winner does not respond to the notice within an hour, the prize will be redrawn.
9. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to claim the prize on the Winner’s behalf. In the event that the prize specified in the Promotion becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
11. The Winner(s) takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Allsports Distribution Ltd in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner(s) is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the prize.
12. By participating, entrants grant Allsports Distribution Ltd exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
13. Allsports Distribution Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process of attempting to act in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest manner.
14. Entry into the competition implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. All entries and information received by Allsports Distribution Ltd is treated as confidential.